Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 random things about me

So this has been going around facebook for some time, so I decided to incorporate it into my blog. Here ya go!

25 random things about me:

I remember most everything…so long as whatever it is I’m remembering is of little consequence. (old convos, things I did, sports trivia, music trivia, etc.)

In middle school, I was a scholar’s bowl champ

I’ve never broken a bone

I’m rarely nervous…unless I’m doing anything involved with music…where I have 0 confidence

Speaking of music…last week a man came into our office to ask if someone could sing at a funeral…right then. So, with some help, I did.

I really like bowling

I really like lime Jell-O…it’s totally underrated

I think American cars are poorly made…and with a friend correctly predicted GM’s bankruptcy (including the reason) 5 years ago

Every day I filter what I say less and less

I love spontaneity…and feel like planning is overrated

I want to be a published writer one day…though I feel like I rarely get unbiased feedback

I’ve been called girlish regarding my shoes…I have a good few pairs, but none that are particularly nice

I dislike The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, and the like…and often catch flak for it.

I often think about coaching football again

I love to play basketball…and love it when I’m the last pick…cause I’m a lot better at it than I look

I once brought a rusty brake rotor, a panel from a washing machine, and a porcelain sink to a $5 “rasslin” match.

I laugh at Strong Bad emails way more than I probably should.

My days with Los Locos were among my best days ever

My taste in music is really eclectic...though I don't like country, but I do like bluegrass

My favorite job I’ve ever had was when I was a mower repairman for JBC

I plan on running a full marathon this year

I often am stereotyped…and they never seem to fit

I am totally ok with living without much of a bank account, knowing what my life will look like next year, and not owning much of anything.

I didn’t start drinking coffee til a little over a year ago…now I love it

I’m a jack of all trades, master of none…sometimes it’s great, sometimes it’s really frustrating.

No comments: